In every house, there’s at least one old frame… Either forgotten about in the ‘everything goes’ drawer or just hung in a place where no one can see it.
Try one of the following 11 upcycle projects to give an old frame a new life.
1. Key Holder – just add hooks to the tops of the picture frame and you are good to go!
2. Necklace holder
3. Photo display – you will need a few screws, a piece of string and small clothespins
4. Earring Display – same materials as above, minus the clothespins
5. Jewellery organiser – just add a screen behind it and a few hooks under
6. Picture frame tray – you can glue wood to the back of the frame and then become creative with the pattern on the front
7. Side table – if you want to take the above tray further then just add a lamp base
8. Notice board – if you’re looking for a way to improve the appearance of your noticeboard then just add a frame to it!
9. Mirror frame
10. Another Jewellery Organiser – if you have an empty set of drawers, they would be perfect for old frames to which you just add backing and padding.
11. Refrigerator magnets
Have fun upcycling!